Wednesday, July 31, 2013

15 Weeks

anyone curious??
ha ha ha

I think I just might be getting the 2nd trimester energy.

Maybe.  I *am* still in bed.  It's 9:25, I've been awake for almost 2 hours. 
I'm introducing Ziggy to Ben Harper right now.

We had the second midwife visit yesterday.
Last time we did all the history, had blood drawn, and had the first doppler and heard Ziggy's heart beat.  (so very exciting)

This visit was just an update.  Blood work was great.  There where concerns about my platelet count (I have a history of ITP) and iron levels.  Everything came back tickity-boo.  My blood pressure is normal and my uterus has grown to here it should be.  We got to hear the heart beat again.  152 beats.  I have a rec. for my 20 week ultrasound.


Everything has been pretty normal.  My 'morning' sickness is gone.  It was never so bad that I threw up, but it was a mighty nuisance.  I had some crazy pregnant lady moments, but all together I think I've been pretty stable hormone wise.  My boobs are a D cup (from a B).  Jason is enjoying that part.

I've started getting sciatica already.  Both from standing too long and sitting too long.  I keep forgetting to look up exercises to help that I can do at work to help.

5 months.  I plan on staying until Jan. 2 (I want that time and a half from new years day!!)  who knows.  I just have to take it a week at a time.  I need to give them 2 weeks notice.  I also need to research maternity leave.

Here is a photo Sister took on my birthday.  3.5 months!


1 comment:

  1. Sister took a *great* photo! Congratulations (again)! :D

    ReplyDelete