Tuesday, December 24, 2013

8 months.

I am now at the 8 month mark!  4.5 weeks to go!

No new news from the midwives.  Everything is still just peachy.  Head a little lower in the pelvis.


I woke up yesterday and felt very different!
Major pressure in the pelvic area. 
I'm feeling very very uncomfortable.  It's hard to do anything now.  Get up off the couch, stand and do dishes, make the bed, put on boots, pants and socks.

Jason is now my errand runner since it's so slippy now. 
I'm not leaving the house except for Christmas dinners/brunches and midwife appointments.  Oh, and when Ziggy decides to arrive.  It's been predicted for Feb. 1.  10 days 'late'.  Hope Ziggy's head isn't big!!

I've been meaning to post a photo of the quilt my Aunt Mary made us.  here it is:


Stitching details




34 weeks

8 months - 35 w 4 d



No comments:

Post a Comment