Friday, August 16, 2013

17w 3d

That's 4 months to you!

I've been *terrible* at photos.  I'll take one today though.  I took one at about 3 months.  The comparison will be nice!


Nothing much has changed.

I have indeed got a little motivation back.  Still tired, but more motivated to get things done. 
That might have something to do with the the fact that I lost my job.  Long story short, I was not doing my job well.  I was finding being nice, and productive while pregnant really hard, apparently.

I say apparently because I can sometimes be clueless.  I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but I have trouble seeing how my actions effect others (and then therefore, myself).  I was blindsided.  I don't think it was handled well, and I'm perusing action.  I don't expect much to come from it.  I can't imagine, other than 2 weeks termination pay, I'll get anything from it.  But I intend to rock the boat, just enough, for a couple higher ups to wonder what is going on.

So that has me just a little stressed out.  I trust we will be fine.  And even in my 'weak' moments of worry, I still believe it.


But back to Ziggy!  The exciting blessing of my life (uh oh, am I sounding like a sappy parent already!?)

I have been feeling movement, very randomly, since about 12 weeks.  At first it just feels like a whisper. 

But for the last 3 nights I've been feeling Pokes.  And last night I put my hand on my lower stomach and felt Ziggy poke my hand.  I had a giggling fit (with some tears) and debated waking J, but he had to get up at 5:30am, and it was already midnight.  Ironically (or whatever) I couldn't fall back to sleep and got up at 6:30. 

Thank goodness for naps (and not having to work so I can nap?)

No comments:

Post a Comment