Tuesday, June 14, 2016

a rejig

Lionel's Granny did a 'past life card reading' for me this weekend.  Like tarot cards, except dealing with how my past lives are effecting me now.  I don't know how much I really believe in stuff like that, but if one keeps their mind open, it can get the gears turning. 
The cards told me I had been killed in a war or battle in a past life.  I died fighting. (and therefor have a temper in this life...ahem)
The next card, pertaining to why I asked the question, said that I was a writer (in past life), and encouraged me to write if I wanted to.  (and here I am).  There was something about helping the underdog in there too.
The middle card was prison.  Pertaining to the right now, in regards to my question.  And indeed.  I AM feeling trapped.
The last card was priestess. The last card is representing how a past life can help my immediate future, or to help a future life.  Again, the guide book talked about helping the underdog.
(there was way more explained in the guidebook, but I forget)

So, what was my question?  "will we have another baby?"

I don't feel like 'the cards' answered that question.  But they did answer the question I've been asking myself for a while.  Should I pursue becoming a birth educator and postpartum doula?

I think the answer is a resounding yes.

If I start to write about that I'll likely start a new blog, and keep this one personal.
For now, I'd like to make myself a schedule of regular posts. 
I've stopped napping with Lionel, so on day's I'm not working, I'm planning on writing during nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment