Sunday, August 12, 2012

once again...I have no stucture.

I can't seem to keep structure in my life.

Paleo went down the tubes.  I'm getting back on track now. 
I never ever did my chore list.  ever.  I don't think I even got through a week.
My morning to do is on the fridge...not motivating me.  Not getting done.

Our apartment is a gigantic mess.
And I haven't baked in weeks (partly due to the heat...)
I haven't been to the Y in several months.  

I have no structure here.  How do I expect people (who don't know and like me) to stick around when I blog once a week about...???

So?  what am I going to do about it? 

I HAVE NO FLAPPING CLUE.

I'm really even feeling like I'm complaining about this.  It's just a Fact.

I wanted to get the heck organised and in better shape before we start trying again.  I had 6 months.  I allowed myself some time for mourning. 
Maybe it just took me 6 months to mourn?

But regardless of that, this seems to be a trend.  You can pat me on the head and say it's ok to take 6 months.  Alas, some of that would just be an excuse. 

I've taken 6 months away from photography.  I have no motivation since the miscarriage.  NONE.  I've *just* started to 'see' again.  (I didn't take a single shot at Mooseman)

I suppose the first step is recognising.  and heck, didn't it take me over a year last time?  so, from April to now is a step up.

heh.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, just go with the flow...enjoy the sun and good company. I try to bring my camera wherever I go and shoot anything and everything, the joy of digital, otherwise I get out of the habit and a week goes by with no pics!
    As for the blog, write what ever, it's for you. I do enjoy reading of course! It's a great way to look back and see where you have come and where you may be going.
    That was my long winded way of saying keep writing and shooting, we enjoy following:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's really nice to know that people are following! xxoo

      Delete