Sunday, November 18, 2012

this weeks menu

hey!  look at what I'm planning on making this week.  Maybe J will see this and not have to ask!! 
(for some reason it *really* bugs me when J asks 'Whats for dinner?'  not sure why...any ideas?)


Monday:  Raosted pork loin and cauliflower with mushroom gravy and salad
Tuesday:  Chicken curry
Wednesday:  Chicken stew pie  Except *this* time I'm going to use the mushroom gravy instead of canned soup
Thursday:  Leftovers.  My poor manager was at work for like 13 hours and was struggling to fill all the shifts Thursday, so I volunteered to close, so that means I'll be working 2 jobs that day. 
Friday:  More leftovers?  I'm going to be rehearsing for Lunacy.  I'm a Lunacy dancer!
I'm going to have to figure something out for the weekend.  J is with Pickle for his birthday (and I'm a bad step-mom...I wasn't paying attention to the dates, so I won't be celebrating Pickles 15th!)


Interested in any of those recipes?  All of it is home made!

No comments:

Post a Comment