Friday, February 21, 2014

week 3

LeoB's 3 week midwife visit was great.

He's a real chunker, gaining 2 oz/day!  At the visit he was 10Lbs 8ozs.


His neck is getting stronger.
He is responding to voices and other sounds.
He is seeing us.
Not a lot of smiles yet.  I had a few the other morning.

It's time to go though the clothes and see what fits now!  Lot's of it is starting to get tight.


Everything has gone SO well.

Breastfeeding has not been a struggle. 
We're feeding on demand.  Anywhere from 1-3 hours.  
He's not a crier, unless I've waited 1 minute too long to feed him, or we're 10 minutes away from home (seriously...not sure how he knows, but he just starts to wail, in the stroller, on the ttc...walking), or the first minute in the car seat or carrier.
He does get fussy, but most of the time he pretty chill.

We're not 'sleep training' as of yet.  I'm co-sleeping as we both get a lot more sleep.  I've mastered nursing laying down.  Love falling asleep nursing. 
Poor J is sleeping on the blow up air mattress.  I had needed to turn the light on to latch, but I've figured it our now.  Pickle is coming for the weekend, so we'll try sleeping with Daddy! 


I'm really looking forward to spring.  Oh so looking forward to it.  I can almost feel the warm breeze on my bare arms!








a valentines date


my chunker

sleeping with daddy




after a bath, in his (fated) lion towel



this was right after the smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment