Sunday, September 14, 2014

photo shoot

For my birthday I bought myself a photo shoot.  My friend Shelley Marshal  and her Full Bawdy photographer Rebecca O'Rourke put together a few afternoons of empowering pinup photo shoots the the Full Bawdy Loft.

My first thought was that I needed to get pretty.  Bunny was just over 6 months old, and I was feeling frumpy.  I figured I'd bring Bunny and one of the women would be happy to watch him while I got shot.  Then I thought, why not use him in the shots. 

I decided to do a breastfeeding pinup.

My figuring was that pinups are often 'accidentally' sexy.  A hiked skirt, being walked in on while getting dressed...So 'accidentally' sexy while flashing a little boob while nursing isn't too far off the mark.  Shelley loved the idea.
I also felt that it was appropriate to be proud of, and document this part of my journey.  I knew the photos wouldn't get sleezy.  That's not what I wanted.  And it's not what we got. 

Here are the results of my pinup photo shoot!





Shelley did a shoot with Bunny while I got my makeup done!

No comments:

Post a Comment