Thursday, February 17, 2011

comments

I wonder why no one comments...
esp. when I ask direct questions?

I wonder why I blog.

I don't consider myself a writer.  I'm an amateur photographer...and I like to craft and cook. 

Meh...I guess it's something to do, and I like to share...

Thanks for listening, even if you don't say anything...

Shall I call you 'constant reader' like my favourite author calls his?

or will 'friend' do?

I suppose I'm still figuring out *what* to write about.  I like my tutorial tuesdays...
Do you friend?

What about my attempts at insights?  does anyone *really* want to hear about how I don't drink, or don't understand 'leaning into fear'?

and I suppose...I don't really care.  I'm putting it out there.  I want people to read...but I'm not going to *not* be me...whoever that is...(how zen!)


Well friends.  Until later.  Have a fab day!!!



(You'll have to pardon me...I'm a little...hormonal...I call her Emobec...I feed her chocolate and sappy movies, and then she goes away for a little while...)

No comments:

Post a Comment