My grand plan includes:
- Not getting up at 10:30am anymore. It makes my head grainy. So I'll be getting up at 8am.
- doing yoga EVERY MORNING, except Saturdays, thats when I work at the cafe.
- doing a cleanse. I'm going to cut out most meats and dairy...maybe eggs? for a couple weeks. I have IBS, and all the rich foods/wheat during the holidays has my tummy upset. Brown rice and veggies. and homemade soup! (oh, theres a good tutorial...kitchen sink soup), and *lots* of water and herbal teas.
- Study plants. I got 100% in my plant ID class last winter...but I don't remember a single thing!! (you remember the Latin names of 12 weeks of 13 plants a week!!)
- visiting friends. I have a friend with a new baby, and her husband has to work. she's got some major food restrictions, so she can't do fast foods easily. I want to bring her food! and just friends in general.
- Hooping and circus conditioning classes once a week. I take my hooping class with my friend Sadie, and the circus conditioning with my friend Kalen at the Centre of Gravity. I promised my boss I'd get in shape for this next season, and J and I will be trying for a baby this spring...I want to be in shape for that too!