Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Bah Hum Bug is what I really mean to say.

For some unexplored reason, I hate the holidays.

I love making and giving gifts, I love seeing my family, and to be frank, getting gifts is pretty great too!

But I always get in a major funk.  I think this year it was exemplified by working at a retail coffee shop.  So much so that I forgot to breath.

literally!  Boxing day, at 2:30 am I woke up and couldn't sleep because I couldn't breath well.  I was truly fine.  My psychosomatic illness loving lizard brain has never put me in real danger.  I did miss 2 days of work though.

Any way.  I'm glad it's all over.

I look forward to this January, when Clown Jam* starts up again, and the MacDonalds start up their movie nights again.  I didn't realize how little I'd seen my friends, or how much I'd miss the few and far between times I do see them!

I didn't take any photos of the stuff I made, but I do promise a tutorial of the lip balm!




*Clown Jam:  We meet every other Monday and play games and work on clown turns and encourage and lift each other up.  It's fun, and scary and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment