Sunday, March 30, 2014

100 happy days

I have been thinking of when I did my "today I" posts, where I mindfully went though the day and tried to find one thing I noticed with each of my senses.  It didn't have to be prolific, but just me being present in my day.  I'm not feeling sure that I have enough going on in my days for that (and as I type that I think..."um, nice excuse lady")

A friend joined a project called 100 Happy Days.  You post a photo on Facebook of a happy moment in your day, with the hashtag #100happydays (when you click on a hashtag in facebook, or Twitter you get to see all the posts likned to that hashtag.  Neat eh?)

I thought I'd jump on that bandwagon.  These past 2 months have been consumed by LeoB.  Not that that is a bad thing in the slightest, but I'm feeling the need to look outside our bubble of 2 and notice the world again.  With that in mind I added an extra challenge:  to try and find things outside of LeoB's beautiful smile and gorgeous face!  He certainly makes me happy!  But that isnt going to stretch me very far.

So, I'll be keeping a record here.

Here are my last few days:

day 1.  Cuddles in bed

day 2.  I was worried I wasn't going to have a 'happy day'.  But the sun came out and then Jason bought me flowers!
day 3.  Brunch with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment