Sunday, July 3, 2011

what are we having?

that's what J asks every day in regards to dinner!  I need to direct him to this blog ha ha.

Sunday: pizza (Pickle is here until Monday, so I bought store bought pizza because all he has on it is cheese...it's cheaper to buy one!)
Monday:  pork stirfry
Tuesday: Jmade ravioli!
Wedneday: pizza!  this time homemade with zucchini, tomatos, mushrooms and basil
Thursday:chips and dips
Friday: scallop potatoes, and pumpkin seed crusted lentil patties from Vive le Vegan
Saturday:  we're attending a wedding! 


So far J has been really please with the vegan recipes.  I was worried because he "needs meat" and shys away from vegetarian/vegan food.  Last weeks Chickpea puree was a bit of a bust though.  too heavy for pasta.  we might make it as a dip one of these days.  it was tasty!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good!

    My husband is always asking me the same thing...last week I informed him, You know, our weekly meal plan is on the blog every Monday.

    So he says, Really? Can you print it out and put it on the fridge?

    Oh husbands... :)

    ReplyDelete