Monday, March 4, 2013

there was nothing neat on the internet last week.

Nothing came up in my search for interesting stuff on the internet!

COMMON INTERNET!  entertain me!


February is balls.  Even on the internet.  I want to add a 'blerg' in there too.  I've been watching 30 Rock.  I've taken to saying 'nerds!' as well.  I'm finding 30 Rock to be a perfect 20 minute show.  and funny.  I'm hard to please when it comes to funny.  Tina Fey is pretty fantastic.

Speaking of funny.  As I said in previous posts, I performed a lot in Feb.
Edith spoke last week. Edith hosted 'Red Nose District'

"The Red Nose District show was created to provide a space for new clowns, returning clowns and veteran clowns to create and hone new material in front of a supportive audience."

Edith didn't used to speak.  She vocalized, making noises, but no words.   

I had lots of fun, and got some good feed back.

Edith pretending to be Fesso, in an attempt to get out of a February Funk.  (photo by Matt Pazzol)


Did you find anything great on the internet in the past week?  Share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment