Saturday, March 16, 2013

urg...life hits hard, and I bruise easily.

Imma not going to whine.  Or whinge

I'm just going to talk.

Today was a cruddy day.  Or the second half was.  It started out not great because I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.  It was also odd because I kept remembering my start time wrong, and that messed me up when I was looking at transit times. 
Regardless.  Once I got to work I was sleeeeepy.  We both had trouble sleeping last night.  The day progressed ok.  This was my first 8 hour shift I've had in forever.  and My manager was coming in after to coach me more for my next two interviews.

Side note-
I had my first interview Friday, on my day off, in the middle of the day.  It was super short, and really relaxed, so I thought I did fine.  Apparently I was TOO relaxed.  He liked me, and thought I'd make a good shift...but, um...I didn't say the right things.  I needed a second Manager interview.  *sigh*


Today I'm ready to not bother.  I'm being moved to a store I don't want to go to.  I'm learning how to lie.  I spent 2 hours with my manager.  And now, NONE of my answers are truth.

They know I'm being coached.  But I need to answer as if I've come up with the answers myself. 

urg.

and then I got my period.

No comments:

Post a Comment