Thursday, April 10, 2014

food!

Trying to be more organized with dinners...
I was in a rut, then I remembered all the stuff I pin onto pinterest!!

My breakfasts will be granola, sort of following that recipe, and yogurt.
Lunches will be leftovers or soup, or sandwiches.
Snacks:  smoothies, kimchi, carrots, hommade gummies?  I'm going to make my own sauerkraut!

I'm making my own almond milk too.  Sound ambitious, but it's really easy.

What we will eat:

Friday: Quinoa chicken chili
Saturday: bbqed sausage at P+P's b-day party
Sunday: leftover chili
Monday: Chips and dips - Baked hummus and spinach dip, guacamole, fresh bean 'salsa'
Tuesday: meat of some sort, Cilantro lime quinoa
Wednesday: quinoa, avocado chickpea salad (using the quinoa from Tuesday, cooked chickpeas and guacamole from Monday!)
Thursday: Shrimp alfredo
Friday: Easter weekend...we will be fed
Saturday:
Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment