Thursday, December 9, 2010

craft show!

I'm doing a craft show this Saturday.  I've been sewing for about 10 days, and feel ok about where I am.  I decided that I wasn't going to force myself to do more than I could.  Little pushes to get some stuff on the table. 
I have:
30 t-shirts (crud...I didn't take any photos!  I'll un-pack them and take some tomorrow)
27 bookmarks
40+ fabric Yoyos
13 Li'l Scrappers
Photo greeting (blank) cards from images I've taken
some left over purses and wallets and a handful of patches.

I decided to donate $10 for each Li'l Scrapper sold to Kids Help Phone

I've been printing tags/business cards, and paper bags today too.  I had decided not to sew tomorrow, but I'm going to finish up some patches that used to be wallets that I didn't have the patience to complete. 

I'm not sure I'll do a craft show again.  I won't count it out.  I get bored making the same thing over and over, and I don't feel there is a lot of respect for the artisan crafter.  I guess I'll see what happens on the 11th and 19th (I signed up for 2 days this year.  I sure hope I don't sell everything on the 11th!!  lol.  I'm tired of making.  and I still have my Christmas making to do too. 

One day at a time. 

I decided to go dancing with my friend Tanya Friday.  Not sure what I was thinking, but I have been wanting to dance for a while.  I hope I survive!!

I'll post the photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment