Thursday, December 23, 2010

wait...I'm almost done!?

so...
I'm almost done my Christmas stuff...but, it's only Dec. 23rd...
so confused.

I got my stepdad's wrist warmers done...and as long as the fit...I think he'll like them.
the pyjamas are done.
the things for my sister and mom are done...

Hot\cold bags need to be filled...will get the rice and flax seeds and lavender today. and zipzapzop 'em up.
the bodum cover has been started.
and I need to make Christmas cards.  I'm doing block prints again...the block is cut...I just need to stamp, then cut the paper up.  I'm sure I'll get mostly done today...

pictures forth coming.  I will probably do one big post holiday photoblog post.

Although I'm sure I'll sell some great last minute stuff, I've decided it's too much to bring my stuff down to Good Catch.  I realized I still need to add to all the tags, explaining what it is ("up-cycled textiles used"  "a patch!  for your jacket, pants, knapsack, wall!" etc.)  oh well...not meant to be this year.  I'll go in the new year and get my stuff in...maybe valentines will be a good seller.  (have no idea what I'm talking about...find Plum Judy on Facebook)

I also have to clean the house.  its a disaster from my craft show tornado.  I'll get that done today too...or at least surface clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment