Wednesday, October 19, 2011

homeopathy

I am not a huge fan of pain killers.  They are important, and I take them, but sparingly and when I need to be pain free, ie, work or can't back out of something.

I was given a scrip for percoset, and I filled it, without the intention of taking it.  I decided to take homeopathic remedies instead.  I have been taking arnica and symphytum.  My mom has taken only arnica for two relatively minor surgeries, with great success, so I thought I'd give it a go.

So far, 3rd full day after accident, and 2nd after the freezing wore off, I'm feeling pretty good.  There is some discomfort and pain but it's tolerable.  J was saying "wow, you must have a really high tolerance for pain, healing bones are painful!"  I'm going to say it's the remedies! 

learn more about homeopathics here or do your  own google search

No comments:

Post a Comment