Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bliss. A Good Day.

I'm having a good day.  I'm letting myself relax.  Not that I've exactly been busy or anything.  I had some knitting I wanted to finish, and the sun was shining just right on my chair.  So I finished up my chapter in "The Feel Good Handbook" (I'll write about it later), made myself another cafe au lait, and finished my cowl...all while listening to a CBC3 podcast.  Oh BLISS. 

This is the first thing I've knit, for myself, from a pattern.  I didn't even cheat and cut corners like I usually do.  Feels good.

I still have to block it so it doesn't curl as much, but here it is!



Wrapped 3 times around. 


wrapped twice
Now, I'm going to get some work done.  And then...go for a walk.  This is one of the first real spring days this year.

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment