Wednesday, May 11, 2011

uhhh...where was I??

I'm BACK.  feeling much better  now...my head no longer hurts!  YAY!

so where was in my 1000 thanks?
*flipflipflip*

so, this is the half way mark!

476-500 thanks!  (+!)

-SPRING IS HERE TO STAY (gods...by my saying that, I bet we're going to have a blizzard now...sorry)
-working with a friend
-fiddleheads!  Fist time eating them...they tasted green and yummy (esp. with the butter and garlic...)
-the surprise of another friend taking the same class as me!
-news that said friend is leaving his job to pursue his interests
-little white butterfly
-cold breeze (I LOVE breezes)
-new tv show,  Game of Thrones
-leftover home made curry. so yum!
-MAIL!  a piece of art, and a thank you card (and a cheque!)
-taking it easy
-getting work done
-chocolate for lunch
-donating $2
-holding the door open
-good talks at work
-Hugs from TRG
-Spicy sausage
-time to grocery shop
-having enough
-Hot baths
-leftovers for lunch again (leftovers are great!)
-more oranges
-kisses from J
-SPRING!  (that's how happy I am about it ok!)

No comments:

Post a Comment