Tuesday, January 10, 2012

food

I decided to try and follow the food plan in "what to expect when you are expecting", the book, although the web site is similar and helpful too.

o.0

I might get enough protein in a day, but not nearly enough calcium or fruits and veggies.  this is going to be expensive.  dairy wise I do not drink milk, but cheese is fine.  but I'd like to start eating organic as much as possible.

I'm also not following the low fat approach they seem to like.  Fats are so important to me and Rizo's health.  I need to stay away from sugar.  I'm getting off the fruit bottom yogurts (I found one with out corn starch!  but I'll just buy them for J).  we're going to start putting mixed greens on our sandwiches.  I don't really enjoy salad all that much.

It's all a little overwhelming...but I guess I'll just do the best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment