Monday, February 6, 2012

10 weeks

I'm 10 weeks now. 
I have a belly, although I *think* if you didn't know me, or that I was pregnant you may just think I was fat ha ha.   I have one pair of pants that fit, other than work clothes.  I think I'm going to attempt the long shirt/elastic idea and see how far that will get me before buying anything bigger yet.

I've gained about 5 pounds, but seemed to have stopped there.  My appetite has slowed down some.  At the beginning I was hungry all the time.  I'm feeling like I'm eating less, more often.  4 or 5 times a day, but little meals. 

I walk to and from work.  20 minutes each way, so 40 minutes moderate exercise 4-5 times a week, plus Tai Chi is pretty good to me.  I'd like to try aqua fit, but I'm just pooped after work.  Although I do seem to be less tired that I have been.  Not so much like I'll fall asleep if I sit down, and more like I'm not getting *quite* enough sleep.  (Which I am...trust me!)

Still have occasional queasiness, mostly in the morning, but nothing bad at all, and I generally walk it off on my way to work.

I finished Rizo's sweater!  I'll take some photos soon.  Want to do a hat to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment