Sunday, February 12, 2012

feeling down

I'm feeling blue today.

I left work early because I was feeling dizzy.
That was 8:30, it's 1 pm and I'm still feeling dizzy.
I googled dizziness during pregnancy and it's normal.  My blood vessels are opening up to give Rizo more blood...but that is leaving me with less in my poor brain.
I was going to go see a friend and his band play this afternoon.  I had a shower and got dressed, but I don't think I'll be up for it.  Dizzy doesn't make for good socializing.

I'm also at the stage where, although I'm showing, the bump is just...not round and...obvious.  It's doing a number on my self esteem.  I'm looking forward to...month 5? when it's obvious I'm pregnant.

And J has been gone for the weekend and I miss him.  Hugs are very important to me. (um...so is J...not just for the hugs...)


And I'm crying at EVERYTHING.  Criminal Minds to Rapunzel! 

The sun is shining, I'm going to attempt a short walk to buy a steak.  And some sort of veg I suppose.

*edit*

The wonderful Mr. and Mrs. MacDonald came and picked me up and brought me (and them) to the show.  I have the best friends evar.  Feeling less dizzy.  YAY!  *now* off to get the steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment