Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the biggest scared

Everyone keeps asking if I'm freaked out (about being pregnant).  I pause.  Because, I'm not freaked out.  This is something I've wanted for a long time.  It's already thrown me for a loop, being so very tired, missing parties already, my body changing.  I've been ready for this since the first weeks I was with J. 

There is one thing I'm most scared of though.  It's post post-partum depression.  Being SO depressed I don't even want my baby around.  So overwhelmed all I do is cry.  That is my biggest worry.  That, and that J won't be able to deal with it. 

Although on that note, he's been *really* good with me lately.  I've been pretty stable mood wise.  I was worried I was going to be a basket case.  I have my moments, and when they happen (melt downs about my pants not fitting and such) he's so amazing.  But I worry about ongoing stress.

I suppose we will have to take it all as it comes, just like I live the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment